This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
- Susannah Robert son’s Stress and mental health in the workplace available at: http://www.mind.org.uk/asset s /0000/6976/Stress_and_MH_in _the_work place.pdf
- Occupational stress available at: http://en.wikipedia. org/wiki/ Workplace_ stress.
- Stephen F Roth, Giseon Heo, Connie Varnhagen, Kenneth E Glover, Paul W Major. Occupational Stress among Canadian Orthodontists. Journal of Angle Orthodontist 2003;73(1):43-50.
- Dr Sami r Parikh’s Mental health of the metropolitan Indian available at: http://www.neeman medical .com/UserFiles/Mental %20health.pdf
- Dr Surendra Kumar. An analytical study of job stress among software professionals in India. International Journal of Research in Computer Application & Management 2012;2(3):65-70.
- Dr Satvinderpal Kaur. Job sati sfaction and occupational stress among school teachers: A correlational study. International Referred Research Journal 2011;3(34):49-50.
- David Fontana’s Professional Life Stress Scale available at: http:// www.ndsu.edu/ndsu /nlillebe/ tandl/teachingtips/ stress/stresstest.html.
- Symptoms of Stress available at: http://changingminds.org /explanations/stress/ st ress_ symptoms.htm
- Technopark available at: http://www.technopark.org.
- Dr K Mangaiyarkarasi, Dr GK Sellakumar. Occupational stress in relation to general health among information technology (it) workers. International Journal of Business and Management Tomorrow 2012;2(5):1-6.
- Rajib Lochan Dhar, Manju Bhagat. Job stress, coping process and intentions to leave. Delhi Business Review 2008;9(1);1-14.
- MM Khan. Job stress among software professionals in Pakistan: A Factor analyti c study. Journal of Independent Studies and Research available at:htp//w ww.idjrb.com/ articlepdf/ idjrbjournal61.pdf.
- Norman B Anderson, Ketherine C Nordal, Lynn Bufka. Stress in America findings available at: http://www.apa.org/ news/ press/releases/ stress/nationalreport.pdf.
- Andrew J Noblet, Sandra M Gi fford. The sources of stress experienced by software professional in Australia. Journal of Applied Psychology 2002;14(1):1-13.
- Natasha Caulfield, David Chang, Maureen F Dollard, Carol Elshaug. A Review of Occupational Stress Interventions in Australia. International Journal of Stress Management 2004;11(2):149– 166.
- N Mohan, Dr J Ashok. Stress and depression experienced by women software professionals in Bangalore, Karnataka. Global Journal of Management and Business Research 2011;11(6):24-29.
- Dr C Madhavi, B Vimala. A study on work related stress and work family issues experienced by women software professionals in Chennai. 3rd International Conference on Information and Financial Engineering 2011; 12:264-268.
- L Ranjit, L Mahespriya. Study on job stress and quality of life of women software employees. International Journal of Research in Social Sciences 2012;2(2):276-291.
- Rubina Hanif, Sadaf Tariq, Masood Nadeem. Personal and job related predictors of teacher stress and job performance among school teachers Pakistan Journal of Commerce and Social Sciences 2011;5(2):319-329.
- Su Oi Ling. Occupational stress among school teachers: a review of research findings relevant to policy formation. Available at http://commons.ln.edu.hk/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1015&context=cpp swp.Accessed September 10th 2012.
- Dr Azizi Hj Yahaya. Stress level and its influencing factors among secondary school teachers in Johor, Melaka, Negeri Sembilan and Selangor. Available at: http://eprints.utm.my/ 2399//Azizi Yahaya_Stress_ and_ it_ influecing_Factors.pdf. Accessed September 10th 2012.