This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
- Unnikrishnan B, Kulshrestha V, Saraf A, Agrahari A C, Prakash S, Samantaray L et al. Pattern of computer and internet use among medical students in Costal South India. South East Asian Journal of Medical Education. 2008;2(2):18-25.
- Jadoon N A, Zahid M F, Mansoorulhaq H, Ullah S, Jadoon B A, Raza A, et al. Evaluation of internet access and utilization by medical students in Lahore, Pakistan. BMC Medical Informatics and Decision Making 2011 May;11:37.
- Dorup J. Experience and Attitudes towards Information Technology among First-Year Medical Students in Denmark: Longitudinal Questionnaire Survey. J Med Internet Res 2004;6(1):e10.
- Banerjee I, Biswas S, Biswas A, De M, Begum SA, Haldar S. Trends to access internet among medical students of a government medical college in West Bengal. J Indian Med Assoc 2011Jul; 109(7):459-6.
- Ghabili K, Alizadeh M. Computer and Internet use among Iranian medical students. Medical Education 2008 January; 42(1):114.
- Maroof KA, Parashar P, Bansal R. How are our medical students using the computer and internet? A study from a medical college of north India. Niger Med J 2012 Apr-Jun; 53(2): 89–93.
- Storie D, Campbell S. Determining the information literacy needs of a medical and dental faculty. Journal of the Canadian Health Libraries Association, 2012;33(02):48-59.
- Inamdar SC, Rotti SB. Computer use among medical students in an institution in southern India. Natl Med J India 2004 Jan-Feb;17(1):8-10.
- Bin Ghouth AS. Using Computer and Internet for Medical Literature Searching Among Medical Students in Hadramout University, Yemen. Online J Health Allied Scs 2008 Jan-March;7(1):6.
- Odusanya OO, Bamgbala OA. Computing and information technology skills of final year medical and dental students at the College of Medicine University of Lagos. Niger Postgrad Med J 2002 Dec; 9(4):189-93.