This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
- Medical Council of India. List of colleges teaching MBBS (https://www.mciindia.org/ActivitiWebClient/informa-tiondesk/listofCollegesTeachingMBBS). Accessed January 21, 2018.
- Verma K, D’ Monte B, Adkoli BV, Nayar U. (Eds) InquiryDriven Strategies for Innovation in Medical Education in India. New Delhi: AIIMS, 1991.
- Kiran H, Gowdappa B. “DREEM” comes true - Students’ perceptions of educational environment in an Indian medical school. J Postgrad Med 2013 10; 59(4): 300–5. https://doi.org/10.4103/0022-3859.123159.
- Manzar B, Manzar N. To determine the level of satisfaction among medical students of a public sector medical university regarding their academic activities. BMC Research Notes. 2011; 4(1): 380. https://doi.org/10.1186/1756-0500- 4-380.
- Association of American Medical Colleges (2017) Graduation Questionnaire. Available at: https://www.aamc.org/download/476728/data/gqsurvey.pdf
- Pai PG, Menezes V, Srikanth AM, Shenoy JP. Medical students’ perception of their educational environment. J. Clin. Diagnostic Res.: JCDR. Jan 2014; 8(1): 103. https://doi. org/10.7860/JCDR/2014/5559.3944
- Naik S, Singh A. A rapid appraisal of educational environment of an evolving medical school in northern India. Int. j. med. sci. public health 2017; 1.
- Lempp H. The hidden curriculum in undergraduate medical education: qualitative study of medical students’ perceptions of teaching. BMJ. 2004; 329(7469): 770–773.
- Dunne F, McAleer S, Roff S. Assessment of the undergraduate medical education environment in a large UK medical school. Health Educ. J. 2006; 65(2): 149–158. https://doi.org/10.1177/001789690606500205
- Ahmed A, Begum M, Begum S, Akhter R, Rahman N, Khatun F. Views of the Students and Teachers about the New Curriculum (Curriculum 2002) and Their Opinion on in-Course Assessment System. J. Med. 2008; 8(2). https://doi.org/10.3329/jom.v8i2.1404
- Goldacre M, Lambert T, Svirko E. Foundation doctors’ views on whether their medical school prepared them well for work: UK graduates of 2008 and 2009. Postgrad. Med. J. 2012; 90(1060): 63–68. https://doi.org/10.1136/postgradmedj-2012-131321