This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
- Bentz TD. Online and Face to face Classes: A Comparative Analysis of Teaching Presence and Instructor Satisfaction. Public Access theses and Dissertation from the CEHS. University of Nebraska; 2009. 53, p. 1-196. https://digitalcommons.unl.edu/cehsdiss/53.
- Atiyah MJ, EL Sherbiny MM, Guirguis KS. Evaluation of E learning program versus traditional education instruction for undergraduate. Int J of Advac Res and Sci, Eng and Tech. 2015; 2(7):776-786.
- Khorsandi Ma, Kobrab et al. Online vs traditional teaching evaluation: A cross sectional study. Procedia - Soc and Behav. Sci. 2012; 46:481-483. https://doi.org/10.1016/j. sbspro.2012.05.145. PMid:28268733.
- Goad T and Jones E. Training online physical educator: A phenomenological. Case study. Hindawi Edu Research Int. 2017; 1-12. https://doi.org/10.1155/2017/3757489.
- Alsaaty FM et al. Traditional versus online learning in institutions of higher education: Minority Business student’s perceptions. Business and Management Reser. 2016; 5(2):31-41. https://bmr.sciedupress.com. https://doi. org/10.5430/bmr.v5n2p31
- Alghazo A. Comparing Effectiveness of Online and Traditional Teaching using Student’s Final Grades. Department of Workforce Education and Development Southern Illinois, Univ. of Carbondale; 2003. p. 1-10.
- Suzanna P. Comparative Assessment of the Effectiveness of Online vs Paper Based Postgraduate Courses in Occupational and Environmental Safety and Health. Theses: Doctorates and Masters. Edith Cowan University, Perth, Western Australia; 2006. p. 1-161.
- Fortune FM, Spielman M, Pangelinan TD. Students’ perceptions of online or face to face learning and social media in hospitality, recreation and tourism. MERLOT J of Online Learning and Teaching. 2011; 7(1):1-16.
- Donovan J, Mader C. Constructive student feedback: Online vs traditional course evaluation. J of Interactive Online Learning. 2006; 5(3):34-43.
- Wick M. A National Primer on K-12 Online Learning Version. International Association for K-12, Vienna, va, USA.
- Glover LC and Lewis EV. Student preference Online versus Traditional courses. The Global eLearning Journal. 2012; 1(3):1-28.
- Williams L. A Case Study of Virtual Physical Education Teachers’ Experiences in and Perspectives of Online Teaching, University of South Florida, Tampa, Fla, USA; 2014.
- Newman F. Online technology pushes pedagogy to the forefront. Chronicle of Higher Education. 2001; 47(44),B7.
- Raineri D, Mehrtens B et al. Cyber prof TM - An Intelligent Human Computer interface for interactive instruction on world wide web. J A LN. 1997; 1(2):1-13. https://doi. org/10.24059/olj.v1i2.1936.
- Welsh T. An evaluation of online syllabi in the University of Tennessee College of Communications. ALN Magazine. 2000; 4(2):83-100.
- Juniu S. Pedagogical uses of technology in physical education. The Journal of Physical Education, Recreation and Dance. 2011; 82(409):41-49. https://doi.org/10.1080/07303 084.2011.10598692.
- Mitchell C, Dipetta T et al. The frontier of web based instruction. Education and Information Technologies. 2001; 6(2):105-121. https://doi.org/10.1023/A:1012367816121.
- Cuthrell K and Lyon A. Instructional strategies: What to do online students prefer? MERLOT Journal of Online Learning and Teaching. 2007; 3(4):805-810. https://jolt. merlot.org/vol3no4/cuthrell.htm.
- Harrington R, Loffredo D. MBTI Personality type and other factors that relate to preference for online versus face to face instruction. Internet and Higher Education. 2010; 13:89-95. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.iheduc.2009.11.006.
- Elfaki KN, Abdulraheem I, Abdulrahim R. Impact of elearning vs traditional learning on students’ performance and attitude. Int J Med Res Health Sci. 2019; 8(10):76-82.
- Roddy C, Amiet LD et al. Applying best practice online learning, teaching and support to intensive online environment: An integrative review. Review Front Educ. (Frontier in education) 21 Nov 2017. https://doi.org/10.3389/ feduc.2017.00059.
- Carter S. Covid shows online teaching can be the future, but physical classrooms are still the real deal. THE PRINT. Friday 9 Oct 2020.