This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
- Number of mobile phone users worldwide from 2015-2020 (in billions). Accessed on 12 May 2017. Available at https:// www.statista.com/statistics/274774/forecast-of-mobilephoneusers-worldwide/.
- Number of mobile phone users in India from 2013-2019 (in millions). Accessed on 12 May 2017. Available at http:// www.statistics.com/statistics/274658/forecast-of-mobilephoneusers-in-India.
- Ansari R. Harms of mobile phone. In: Afkar-i-Mualim May 2007. Lahore: Tanzeem-i-asatiza.
- Javid M, Malik MA, Gujjar AA. Mobile phone culture and its psychological impact on students learning at university level. Language in India, Strength for Today and Bright Hope for Tomorrow. 2011; 11:415-22.
- Aoki K, Downes EJ. An analysis of young people’s use of and attitudes towards cell phones. Telematics and Informatics. 2003; 2:349-64. https://doi.org/10.1016/ S0736-5853(03)00018-2.
- Niaz U. Addiction with Internet and Mobile: An overview. J. Pakistan Psychiatric Soc. 2008; 5(2):72.
- Krithika M, Vasantha S. The mobile phone usage among teens and young adults impact of invading technology. International Journal of Innovative Research in Science, Engineering and Technology. 2013; 2(12):7259-65.
- World Scientific News. 118(2019):164-80.
- Jacobsen WC, Forste R. The wired generation: Academic and social outcomes of electronic media use among university students. Cyberpsychology, Behavior, and Social Networking. 2011; 14:275-280.
- Hossain MM. Impact of mobile phone usage on Academic performance. World Scientific News. 118(2019):164-80.
- Acharya J, Acharya I, Wahgrey D. A study on some of common health effects of cell phone amongst college students. Journal of Community Medicine and Health Education 2013; l3(4):1-3. https://doi.org/10.4172/21610711.1000214.