This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
- Thangaraj S, D Souza L. Prevalence of stress levels among first year medical undergraduate students. International Journal of Interdisciplinary and Multidisciplinary Studies 2014;1:176-81.
- Firth J. Levels and sources of stress in medical students. British Medical Journal 1986;292(65): 1177–80.
- Ray I, Joseph D. Stress in medical students. JK Science 2010;12(4):163–4.
- Rotenstein Lisa S, Ramos Marco A, Torre Matthew, Segal J Bradley, Peluso Michael J, Guille Constance, et al. Prevalence of Depression, Depressive Symptoms, and Suicidal Ideation Among Medical Students: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis. JAMA 2016;316(21):2214–36.
- Stewart SM, Betson C, Marshall I, Wong CM, Lee PWH, Lam TH. Stress and vulnerability in medical students. Med Educ 1995;29:119-27.
- Dyson R, Renk K. Freshmen adaptation to university life: Depressive symptoms, stress, and coping. Journal of Clinical Psychology 2006;62:1231–44.
- Niemi PM, Vainiomaki PT. Medical students' academic distress, coping and achievement strategies during the pre-clinical years. Teach Learn Med 1999;11:125-34.
- Nagpal Sangeeta, Grewal Simran, Walia Lily, Kaur Vishavdeep. A Study to Access the Exam Stress in Medical College and Various Stressors Contributing To Exam Stress. Scholars Journal of Applied Medical Sciences 2015;3(7C):2615-20.
- Khan Rida, Lin Jamie S, Mata Douglas A. Addressing Depression and Suicide among Physician Trainees. JAMA Psychiatry 2015;72(8):848.
- Rourke, M Hammond S. The Medical Student Stress Profile: a tool for stress audit in medical training. Medical Education 2010;27(44):1027–37.
- Guthrie EA, Black D, Shaw CM, Hamilton J, Creed FH, Tomenson B. Embarking upon a medical career: psychological morbidity in first year medical students. Med Educ 1995;29:337-41.
- Lee J, Graham A. Students' perception of medical school stress and their evaluation of a wellness elective. Med Educ 2001;35:652-9.
- Jafri SAM, Zaidi E, Aamir ISl. Stress Level Comparison of Medical and Non-medical Students: A Cross Sectional Study done at Various Professional Colleges in Karachi, Pakistan. Acta Psychopathol 2017;3:2. doi: 10.4172/2469-6676.100080
- Waqas Ahmed. Association of academic stress with sleeping difficulties in medical students of a Pakistani medical school: a cross sectional survey. Peer J 2015;3:e840.
- Sujatha B, Subhalakshmi S. Effect of stress on exam going first year medical students of Tirunelveli. International Journal of Medical Research & Health Sciences 2016;5(1):118-21.
- Saipanish R. Stress among medical students in a Thai medical school. Med Teach 2003;25:502-6.
- Nudrat Sohail. Stress and Academic Performance Among Medical Students, Journal of the college of Physicians and Surgeons Pakistan 2013;23(1):67-71.
- Mukesh Kumar. Effect of stress on academic performance in medical students. Indian J Physiol Pharmacol2014;58(1):81-6.
- Reshu Gupta, Ankurpunia, Shikamathur, RC Gupta, Abhishek Kawatra, KK Verma. Assessment of psychological stress in first year students of a private medical college. IJBAMR 2014;3:437-43.
- Vitaliano PP, Russo J, Carr JE, Heerwagen JH. Medical school pressures and their relationship to anxiety. J Nerv Ment Dis 1984;172(12):730–736.
- Abdulghani HM, AlKanhal AA, Mahmoud ES, Ponnamperuma GG, Alfaris EA. Stress and its effects on medical students: a cross-sectional study at a college of medicine in Saudi Arabia. J Health Popul Nutr 2011;29(5):516.
- R Elizabeth Rani, BS Isaac Ebenezer, Vijaya Vishnu Gunturu. A Study on Stress Levels among First Year Medical Students: A Cross Sectional Study. IOSR Journal of Dental and Medical Sciences 2016;15(5):35-9.