This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
- Edmund A Graffin Jr, Daniel H Lowenstein. Pharmacology of abnormal electrical neurotransmission in the central nervous system. In. David E Golen, Armen H Tashjian Jr, Ehrin J Armstrong, April W Armstrong editors. Principles of pharmacology. 2nd edition. New Delhi: Wolters Kluwer (India) Pvt. Ltd; 2008.p.230-232.
- Leo F Tauro, Prathvi Shetty, Nita T Dsouza, Saleem Mohammed, Suresh Sucharitha. A Comparative Study of efficacy of topical Phenytoin vs Conventional wound care in Diabetic Ulcers. International Journal of Molecular Medical Science 2013;3(8).65-71.
- Anstead GM, Hart LM, Sunahara JF, Liter ME. Phenytoin in wound healing. The Annals of pharmacotherapy Jul–Aug 1996;30(7-8):768–75.
- Bhatia, A, Prakash S. Topical phenytoin for wound healing. Dermatology online journal 2004;10(1):5.
- Sinha SN, Amarasena I. Does phenytoin have a role in the treatment of pressure ulcers? Wound Practice and Research 2008;16(1):37–41.
- M Donell, M Nelligan, C Condron, P Murray, D Bouchier Hayes. The role of local phenytoin treatment in tendon and fracture healing. Bone Joint Surg Br 2006;88-B:supp ll 283.
- Michaela Nelson, Ming Yang, Adam A Dowle, Jerry R Thomas, William J Brackenbury. The sodium channel-blocking antiepileptic drug phenytoin inhibits breast tumour growth and metastasis. Molecular Cancer 2015;14(13) DOI: 10.1186/s12943014-0277-x